Oldham Council Tax Email - Quant Dynamics
Select Page

All information is treated in accordance with our Operational Privacy Policy (www.oldham.gov.uk/dataprotection). You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password. After deleting the account, you can re-register as a new customer with the same email address. If you have any doubts about whether an email or text message you have received regarding your housing tax bill is genuine, please call us on 0161 770 4949. Please allow up to 7 days to receive your PIN letter. This will be sent to you by post and will not arrive by e-mail or SMS. If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folders. Make sure you have activated the account by clicking on the link in the email you received during registration. If you still haven`t received the email, it may be because you`re not answering the security question correctly. If your housing tax account is in default, we can contact you by email or SMS. The Council uses your data primarily to process your request.

You must use the email address and password you used to create the account. If you receive an email or SMS with a link for more information, you`ll need to enter your zip code to verify your identity. If it is not in your spam folder, you can request that another email be sent by clicking on the “Send me another code” link. If you do not already have it, you will need to contact the Benefits Department, which can provide it to you by phone or e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation email to activate your account or reset your password, please check your spam folder to make sure it has not been detected as spam. If you don`t receive an email asking you to activate your account, try entering your details or checking your spam folder again. We never sell your data to third parties without your consent or use it for marketing purposes. You will need to fill out this form if you are currently applying for a housing tax reduction in Oldham and: you no longer need benefits; You have moved or are in the process of moving. Please click on the links for more information about these services. Contact the My Account support team if you need help with: When you sign up to view your housing tax bill details, you will be asked to enter a reference number, after entering it, you will need to click Access Now.

You will then be asked to answer a series of security questions regarding your account. You can contact Benefits Services for advice on: If your question relates to any of these topics, it may be helpful to visit the relevant website before completing this form: The My Account support team does not have access to your housing tax, benefits or business instalment accounts. If you mistakenly click Enter PIN, click – Remove Account and Add Service to restart the service registration process. My account allows residents to access their housing tax and housing assistance accounts. landlords to view their housing assistance payments; Companies that access their Business Rates accounts and schools to display free rewards for school meals. When registering for the Landlord Service, you will need your creditor reference number. If your Business Rates account was recently created, you may be redirected directly to the Request a PIN page. If you have multiple creditor reference numbers, you must repeat the process for each reference number. If you already have a housing tax bill, you will find your reference number on your bill. If you do not have a copy of your invoice, please contact the council`s tax team to request a copy that will be mailed to you. Please note that the answers to your security questions are case sensitive.

For more tips on managing your money, you can visit Help with benefits and money If you have recently moved into a property and have not yet informed the council, you can let us know by filling out the online change of address form. Once you have received your invoice, you can register with the municipal tax department under My Account. You will need to enter your creditor reference number and then receive a series of security questions. Please note that the My Account support team does not have access to your municipal tax, benefit or business rate accounts, so if you have a request regarding your own account, you will need to contact these departments directly: If you have a question about municipal taxes, benefits, or business rates, you should contact the appropriate team directly: If you can`t answer the questions correctly, you can check the box at the bottom of the page that says, “I don`t have enough information,” so you can request that a PIN code be mailed to you. If you are having trouble paying your council tax, we strongly encourage you to contact us as soon as possible so that we can discuss payment terms and ensure that you receive all the benefits, discounts and exemptions to which you are entitled.

Open chat
¿Cómo te puedo ayudar?